Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Concering my Movies

You have probably seen the various links to my movies throughout the site. I use them as references so people can visually see and watch the acts being performed. There is something you need to know about them however...

As I have stated in the warcraftmovies description of them, I make the movies to be entertaining, not to show skill. You have read how I try to promote survival, and these movies were part of that. I do not try to show off in my movies, I just try to make survival look fun so people will try it themselves.

Why don't I show arena clips? They are boring. It would be even more boring showing a survival hunter in 2v2. You have read the strategies, how you basically run around for 30 minutes not doing any damage.. Honestly, that might indeed show skill but It would be extremely boring. The majority of my fights are over 12 minutes long, and most of my movies are under 10 minutes long. A lot of times it might show me fighting undergeared opponents, but its all for the effect. I never stage any fights (Except for the very last one in Once Was Horde, but that fight was epic... mostly because it was staged, it is obvious to see why it was needed to be staged though) and they are on the spot.

Just something I thought you should know about my movies, since more often than not you will watch at least one of them to see a trick in action.

No comments: