Friday, November 21, 2008

The Bitter end

Alright.. yeah..


I'm playing Warhammer now. If you recall I only came back to WoW because I liked the hunter changes for WoTlk.. but they fucked it up as they always do.. so..

Basically all info on hunters in this guide is worthless now and has been ever since 3.0, and I will not be able to post any new info seeing as I don't play anymore. The general "Survivalism" game play strategy is no longer viable in PvP (this is my experience in 3.0, and I have no knowledge of 80.)

Survival spec is not what it used to be.

To those who attempt to follow the path of Survivalism past Wotlk and to 80, my hat is off to you. I hope it will work out for you, but as for me and this blog.. is no more. Feel free to come here whenever you feel nostalgic, or just want to remember better times. I might finish the compilation video when I have more time.

3 comments:

Kordwar said...

It's a shame to see you go. You were (i still watch the movies so you still are) an inspiration to me. Your movies to me were like swiftys movies for warriors, keeping people on their toes and proving that survival is powerful when done right. For that you have my thanks, Trackhoof was the one who inspired me to try survival, you're the one who cemented the decision.

SV is nothing like it used to be and it's taking some getting used to, coping with the changes and trying to come out on top. Keep fighting the good fight no matter what you do. Drop me a line if you ever want to know how things are at 80.

/salute

Negathle said...

Cheers and GL to you!

You never know what future patches might bring, so maybe something will swing in favor of SV again :S.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see you go, but you know we welcome you back any time you choose to return. I hope Warhammer is treating you well. I've heard good things about it, but I don't multitask well. It's one game or the other for me.

You're definitely not the first SV hunter to appear so disheartened as to quit blogging or the game all together. It's a shame each time it happens.

Best of luck to you in all gaming matters (and RL too!).

/salute :)