Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The day has Cometh.

All right, well.. so far I don't have much to say. I have mostly been spending my time finding my feet. New skills = new playstyle = new keybinds, plus new skills/mechanics for every other class.. the game has changed. I haven't gotten a chance to do arena yet, since my druid has been away fer like 2 weeks, So I can't say much about that.. I have done a few BG's, but a lot of the times it was like.. something stunning me and a paladin walks up to me, turns shiny, and then WHAM! wheres my hp gone?

Concerning ret paladins:

Alright, they do insane burst.. but in a 1v1 scenario I don't really have any problems.. They repentance you.. you wait.. (you prolly had a trap of some sort to get em as they walk up to you) then you prolly disengage once they get to you if you had a frost, just walk away if its freezing (I prefer frost, because they can't trinket out of it) and then you have lock n load and a aimed shot to pop em with, and they have hit you maybe once.. All they have left is hammer of justice and you have your trinket.. they can't slow you, and will probably die before HoJ is up again. The only thing else they have is BoP (which you can purge) and bubble, to which you basically can just run away, and after its out most likely your trap will be ready again, to which I would use freezing because they probably have HoJ up.. so they stun you and get frozen.. then you just walk off and finish em. Mostly you just have to stay away.. Eye for an eye is annoying when you have 50% crit chance with arcane shot >.>

But yeah, as I said, there are tons to get used to.. For example, I still hit multishot after I use aimed shot.

And what is up with roar of sacrifice? I wish there was an easier way to activate it on myself...

2 comments:

Amy said...

You can make a simple macro to get it to cast on yourself, its just a /cast macro with a target modifier.

Of course then it needs to go into your bars, not your pets bars, such is the price we must pay

Bandet said...

I found out that /cast [target=yourname] Roar of Sacrifice does infact work.