Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Okay...


Well... So.. I've been playing conan. I just hit 80 and because of the early release on the game due to their budget problems, it has no end game yet. That leaves me bored. Unfortunatley, boredom leads to WoW, since WoW is "Lack of a better idea".
At least if it takes control over me I know I can quit, I did once.

I sold my account, so I'm rerolling Dwarf on Dragonblight with Alumatine. I was a bit upset that it was a PvE server, but world PvP is dead anyways so in the long run it doesn't make any difference. I can expect to make movies of killing people in greens once I hit 70.

Unfortunatley, some untraceable fanboy already stole my name here, so I had to name myself ßandet.

But, It feels so damn good to be back in the saddle. I don't know how long that feeling will last.

1 comment:

Mirshalak said...

Hey,
Good that you're back in the game.